I. General Information
- The operator and administrator of www.laparo.pl website is Laparo Sp. z o. o., 50-413 Wrocław, pl. Wróblewskiego 3A, NIP number: 8971818380, KRS number: 595136.
- Personal Information collected by Laparo Sp. z o.o. through the Website and Online Shop is processed accordingly to Personal Information Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), referred to as GDPR.
- The provided Personal Data is processed by the Operator in order to be able to perform the tasks of the Website, i.e. execute the orders, make contact through the contact form and send the newsletter upon an agreement of the Customer.
- During the Online Shop browsing additional information may be collected such as IP address assigned to Client’s computer or external IP address of Client’s ISPS, domain name, browser type, time of access, type of operating system.
- Moreover, Navigational Data may be collected from the Clients, including information on links and hyperlinks that they decide to click or other activities performed at the Online Shop. Legal basis – legitimate interest communication (Art.6(1)f of GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of electronic services and improving the functionality of these services.
- The Website gets the information about its Users and their behaviors in the following way:
- Through the information provided voluntarily in the forms
- Through saving the cookie files in the final devices.
- The Website uses small files called cookies. They are recorded by Laparo Sp. z o. o. on a computer of a visitor to the Website if a web browser allows so. You can disable saving cookies in the web browser settings.
- Users have the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, transfer data and to raise objections. If you wish to use these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. Information in the Forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
- The website can also save the information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- Data provided in the form is not given to the third parties.
- Data provided in the form is processed in order to contact the Website’s Operator or send the newsletter.
- Data provided in the forms can be given to the entities who provide technical services, i.e. send the newsletter.
III. Information about cookies
- Our website uses small files called cookies.
- Cookies consist of IT data, in particular text files which are saved in the final device of the Website’s User and are designed for the use of the Website. Cookies usually include the name of the website that they come from, time of its storage on the final device and a unique number.
- The entity that sets the cookie files on the final device of the User and gets an access to them is the Operator of the website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- analysis and research to create anonymous statistics that allow to improve the structure and content of the Website and Online Shop
- presenting a map indicating the location of the office, via the online service maps.google.com
- presenting personalized image ads on external websites and social networks
- Two main types of cookie files are used by the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are saved in the final device of the User until logging off, leaving the website or closing the software (internet browser). Persistent cookies are saved in the User’s final device during the time defined in the cookies’ parameters or until they are removed by the User.
- The software for browsing the websites (Internet browser) usually allows storage of cookies in the final User’s device by default. The Users of the Website can change the settings regarding this area. The Internet browser allows to remove cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information about this is included in “Help” or in the documentation of the Internet browsers.
IV. Data storage and security
- Personal data is stored and secured in accordance with the defined legal provisions:
- An Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (uniform text, Journal of Laws no. 101 of 2002 item 926 with further amendments).
- An Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (uniform text, Journal of Laws no. 144, item 1204 with further amendments).
- A regulation of 29 April 2004 of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration on documentation related to personal data protection and technical and organizational conditions. The devices and IT systems used for processing personal data should be in accordance with these conditions (Journal of Laws no 100, item 1024)
- Every Customer has additionally the right to modify, correct or remove their personal data by using the Customer Panel.
- Personal data is not shared with other entities for marketing purposes.
V. Final provisions
- If the User does not accept the changes, they can stop using the Website.